BMTI’s Shipping Technology Monitor – 2018 *
In the study “Shipping Technology Monitor” BMTI presents a wide selection of its own coverage of today’s leading trends in ship design and propulsion, including many contributions from technology experts in their own sectors of the shipping economy who have shared their knowledge and opinions on the subject.
- Green Shipping (essays about the future of shipping in a world of changing emissions standards)
- Expected broking & economic trends from every sector
- Ship Design (opinions and detailed accounts from industry thought leaders and ship designers)
- Digitalisation (emerging technologies including Big Data, cryptocurrencies and online shipbroking)
- Cybercrime (electronic threats to maritime security and new ways to guard against them)
- Automation (robotics, drones, 3D printing and the promise of autonomous shipping)