BMTI Short Sea Report — Coaster Shipping in Dry Cargo Markets
For -6- years now – since BMTI ShortSea Report’s inauguration back in 2011 – does BMTI monitor and analyze the European ShortSea freight markets – is registring ShortSea fixtures & freight-rates and all other ShortSea transportation related facts & events!
The BMTI Report, published in English, provides unbiased professional analyses of the important developments in the international ShortSea shipping business as well as summaries of principal transactions – clearly, accurately and concisely.
The BMTI ShortSea report is published every Wednesday at a charge of 80€/month – [Substantial discounts available on extended prepayment schedules]!
The BMTI ShortSea Report in Brief
- in-detail reports of European Short Sea areas – Baltic Sea, North Sea, Mediterranean, Azov, Black Sea, etc.
- Short Sea Fixtures & Freight-Rates
- BMTI Short Sea territorial indices & trend diagrams
- BMTI EUSSIX© – European ShortSea Index
- BEX Ldn indices (BDI and BHSI)
- Bunker prices
- Exemplatory S&P sales
- China Coastal Bulk (table and trend curve)
- Commodity news — DryCargo related
- Foreign exchange rates
- International holidays
- Loading …
… and even more
- Latest relevant news on trade policies, EU legislation and free trade agreements
- Background knowledge on special topics concerning the shipping market or global economics
- Exclusive broker reports from market insiders
- Important news on queue situation, at international dry bulk ports
- Forecasts on the development of the short sea and dry bulk shipping market
- Yearly and half-yearly review, as well as yearly preview
- Other special reports on customer demand
You can test our report by taking a free trial or subscribe now:
Ordering and Pricing