BMTI — Trend experts for shipping
BMTI—daily and independent—and its research experts supply a high quality information service for the international dry bulk shipping industry including DAILY FIXTURE REPORTS, SHORT SEA REPORTS, MARKET REPORTS and special RESEARCH STUDIES.
BMTI’s reports and studies, published in English, provide unbiased professional analyses of the important trend-indicating developments in the international dry bulk shipping markets—clearly, accurately and concisely.
Latest BMTI Blog Entry…
- Western Panamaxes remain embattled [12-Feb-2018]
Atlantic Panamaxes stay in bearish mode
Panamax freights remain under pressure in the Atlantic with trans-Atlantic round voyages having fallen into the four-digit range of high US$ 9,000s daily on Continental delivery. (p. 1)
Improved revenues reported by Scorpio Bulkers
Scorpio Bulkers (listed on the NYSE under SALT) said its losses for the last quarter of 2017 were “lower than expected”, paying a dividend to investors, despite still having failed to turn a profit in the quarter. (p. 1)
Relative stability among Far East Handysizes
Handysize freights, while also under pressure, saw less pronounced declines in the past week with only about US$ 100-200 reduced on average freights, leaving the Aussie rounds to NoPac in the high US$ 6,000s on tonnage of 28,000 dwt. (p. 2)
BMTI’s Shipping Technology Monitor – 2018 *
In the Study »Shipping Technology Monitor« BMTI presents a wide selection of it’s own coverage of today’s leading trends in ship design and propulsion, including many contributions from technology experts in their own sectors of the shipping economy who have shared their knowledge and opinions on the subject.
- Green Shipping (essays about the future of shipping in a world of changing emissions standards)
- Expected broking & economic trends from every sector
- Ship Design (opinions and detailed accounts from industry thought leaders and ship designers)
- Digitalisation (emerging technologies including Big Data, cryptocurrencies and online shipbroking)
- Cybercrime (electronic threats to maritime security and new ways to guard against them)
- Automation (robotics, drones, 3D printing and the promise of autonomous shipping)
BMTI Daily Snippet
Read a Typical Issue
The free samples below will show you BMTI’s editorial performance in dry-cargo market research and reporting. For any more comprehensive archive investigation please contact BMTI with your request.